Starting to become a new obsession. Why I have I never watched this before. explosions in the sky master the tempo and the mood of this show brilliantly, and the drama is actually really good!
Watching this film for the first time in a good long while. Definitely a favorite film of mine and was quite a pinnacle moment in my life when I first watched this film as an 11 year old. Brings back so many memories of my childhood, being at my cousins house and him getting me obsessed with this film and lapsing up the amazing soundtrack, to the point he had to let me have it. Was from this moment as well that my film taste was really initially defined, wanting to watch all films of this caliber; leon, true romance, pulp fiction, killing zoe etc.
I was obsessed with the style of these all of these films if what somewhat naive and oblivious to the adult content clearly on display. I was in awe of how cool all these characters were.
Tarantino I salute you for helping to shape a part of my life.
- 23rd June: BBC 1 Hackney Weekend
- 8th July: Faith No More - Hammersmith Apollo
- 10th July: The Amazing Spiderman @IMAX
- 14th-28th July: Spain
- 31st July: Table Tennis @ExCel
- 1st August: Vinnie Caruana @Macbeth
- 2nd August: Dark Knight Rises @IMAX
- 3rd August: Female Beach Volleyball @Horse Guard Parades
- 3rd August-6th: Hevy
- 12th August: Refused @Forum
- 14th-22nd August: Spain w/Jon & Mills
- 23rd August: Saves The Day @Rhythm Factory
- March 3rd 2013: Book of Mormon @Prince of Wales Theatre